- Eryn helping out by bathing AJ while I prepare supper. Looking up to see a giggling AJ run across the living room with his big sis right on his heels.
- Waking up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee in the morning and realizing that AJ slept until 7:30 a.m.
- Waking up from an afternoon nap to the sound of Tom and AJ playing with AJ's toys.
- AJ "barking" at the neighbor's dog.
- Sharing a cup of coffee in the morning with Eryn.
- Finding a bike trailer at a consignment sale that looks like it has never been used.
- Realizing how much faster I can ride my bike when AJ is behind me in the bike trailer and threatening to fall asleep before we get home.
- When I accidentally set off the house alarm system and AJ sleeps right through the extremely loud alarm, but opening the bathroom door too fast can wake him from a nap.
- Taking AJ for a bike ride around the block Sunday morning while still wearing our PJs. I would stop every lap that we passed our house for a sip of coffee and AJ would give me the sign "more".
- Aleck dancing around the living room while listening to Tom practice drums, all the while, sporting a mohawk hairstyle that Eryn had given him earlier in the day.
- Welcome to my blog. I'm a Mississippi country girl transplanted to Grapevine, TX. I have been blessed with a great husband, and my kiddos, Aleck and Ella. When I'm not eating bon bons on the couch, I am my kid's room mom, PTA member, Sunday School teacher, taxi driver, amateur photographer and personal chef. When I'm not doing those things, I'm running a small jewelry business, 2nd Amendment Jewelry (www.2ndamendmentjewelry.com), that I started with my twin sister, Glenda. It's a crazy and busy life, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Ten Things That Make Me Smile
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
He is so cute in his bike buggy.
I am so glad he has said mamma!
We have missed seeing Aleck this weekend. Brooke keeps saying Aleck's name I think she misses him.
Post a Comment