Two years ago we welcomed you into this world. I am so thankful for my sweet girl.
- You moved to a toddler bed a few months ago. You take a little work to get to sleep now that you aren’t in your crib. You have three favorite blankets and you like me to layer them on you in a specific order and then rub your back. For such a laid back child, you are very specific about nap and bedtime routines.
- You love music and love to dance.
- You love to go. You don’t care where. You just want to get in the car and go. If we don’t stay gone long enough, you cry when we pull in the driveway and yell “no” because you aren’t ready to go home.
- You love to be outside, especially when we are swimming. You can stay under water a few seconds and swim several feet under water.
- You refuse to leave a barrette in your hair and are constantly sweeping your hair out of your eyes.
- You love puzzles and your shape sorter cube. You have long since mastered all our puzzles.
- You love to strip naked and run around the house giggling.
- You are becoming fiercely independent. You want to put on your own shoes and pants. You still need a little help with your shirt.
- You love books, with your favorite still Brown Bear, Brown Bear.
- You love to eat raw spaghetti noodles.
- When Daddy is leaving for work, you run to the door yelling “hug, tiss” and you love to stand in the garage and wave goodbye as he backs out of the driveway.
- You have such a pleasant and easygoing personality. You will entertain yourself for extended periods. Your favorite toys are your baby dolls and Aleck’s trains.
- You love drawing and playing with playdoh.
- For the most part, you play well with Aleck, but you are beginning to enjoy aggravating your big brother. You get this devilish grin on your face right before, and right after you do something to irritate him.
- When you wake up in the morning, I put you in the bed with us and you crawl over to Daddy and give him a big hug. It is so precious.
Ella Bella, Mommy and Daddy love you so much.