- Ella named her baby doll Brookepresley.
- Both Aleck and Ella saw the doctor this week for a sore throat and cough. They have strep throat. They haven’t run or fever, or even acted like they felt bad. They just both complained of a sore throat and Ella had a nasty nighttime cough. Ella weighed 32 lb, 2 oz, and Aleck weighed 40 lb.
- I have been under the weather and exhausted since last Sunday. I finally went to the doctor yesterday and I have a sinus and ear infections. The nurse practitioner thinks I also have an underlying viral infection that is making me feel so cruddy. I have slept ten to twelve hours a night and wake up exhausted.
- Ella is almost potty trained. She spends her time at home in big girl panties and rarely has an accident. The next step is to try big girl panties at Mother’s Day Out.
- Aleck says he wants to be a firefighter when he grows up.
- Welcome to my blog. I'm a Mississippi country girl transplanted to Grapevine, TX. I have been blessed with a great husband, and my kiddos, Aleck and Ella. When I'm not eating bon bons on the couch, I am my kid's room mom, PTA member, Sunday School teacher, taxi driver, amateur photographer and personal chef. When I'm not doing those things, I'm running a small jewelry business, 2nd Amendment Jewelry (www.2ndamendmentjewelry.com), that I started with my twin sister, Glenda. It's a crazy and busy life, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life!
Sunday, November 6, 2011
November 6th, Week in Review
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment