As part of a end-of-year gift for Mrs. Pruitt, Aleck’s kindergarten teacher, each kid was asked questions about Mrs. Pruitt.
- Why is Mrs. Pruitt is a great mom? “She’s not a mom. Well, not for me.”
- Where does Mrs. Pruitt live?”I don’t know.”
- What I love most about Mrs. Pruitt? “She’s kind of nice to me.”
- My favorite thing Mrs. Pruitt taught me this year? “She taught me my favorite thing to do. Teaching me math.”
- What is Mrs. Pruitt favorite color? “I don’t know, maybe silver.”
- What does she love to eat for lunch? “salad”
- Mrs. Pruitt loves me because... “because I be nice to her”
- What I will miss most about being in Mrs. Pruitt’s class. … “Mrs. Pruitt”
- What I hope to never forget about this year. “reading to Mrs. Pruitt”
I am so thankful for such a wonderful and loving teacher. It has been a year of amazing growth for Aleck, both socially and academically. I couldn’t be more proud of the little man my son is becoming!