- Waking up to Aleck crawling in bed with us to snuggle first thing in the morning.
- Looking out the kitchen window to see Tom and Aleck sitting on the edge of the pool with their feet dangling in the water.
- Spending all day outside with Tom and Aleck.
- Watching Aleck play his drums while Tom played the tambourine.
- Witnessing Tom crawl through a small fabric tunnel while we were working in the church nursery, just so he could entertain the kids.
- Taking Sunday afternoon naps.
- Giving Aleck raw mushrooms and hummus for his afternoon snack, and he actually ate it.
- Watching old videos of Aleck.
- Feeling my baby girl kick up a storm.
- Finding matchbox cars in many places, including the dryer and a shelf in the refrigerator.
- Washing my kitchen windows. Can you tell that I am starting the "nesting" mode of my pregnancy?
- Welcome to my blog. I'm a Mississippi country girl transplanted to Grapevine, TX. I have been blessed with a great husband, and my kiddos, Aleck and Ella. When I'm not eating bon bons on the couch, I am my kid's room mom, PTA member, Sunday School teacher, taxi driver, amateur photographer and personal chef. When I'm not doing those things, I'm running a small jewelry business, 2nd Amendment Jewelry (www.2ndamendmentjewelry.com), that I started with my twin sister, Glenda. It's a crazy and busy life, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Things That Made Me Smile This Weekend
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment