- how many kids I have at home sick with strep throat
- how many times I went to the pharmacy today
- how many times Ella threw up on me today
- how many hundred times I apologized to the nurse in the doctor’s office after Ella threw up on her
- how many times I had to wash Ella’s only “favuwit bwanket”
- how many million times Ella asked for her “favuwit bwanket” while it was in the washing machine
- how many times my sweet friend, Joni, went to the grocery store so I didn’t have to drag crying kids along
- Welcome to my blog. I'm a Mississippi country girl transplanted to Grapevine, TX. I have been blessed with a great husband, and my kiddos, Aleck and Ella. When I'm not eating bon bons on the couch, I am my kid's room mom, PTA member, Sunday School teacher, taxi driver, amateur photographer and personal chef. When I'm not doing those things, I'm running a small jewelry business, 2nd Amendment Jewelry (www.2ndamendmentjewelry.com), that I started with my twin sister, Glenda. It's a crazy and busy life, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life!
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Today has a recurring theme that revolves around the number two.