- “Ella’s my favorite girl.”
- “Mommy, Happy Valentine’s Day.” Awwwww. I love my little man.
- “I have germs in my body.”
- I overheard him telling Ella, “No blood, no band aid.” This one made me laugh because he is repeating his mommy.
- Welcome to my blog. I'm a Mississippi country girl transplanted to Grapevine, TX. I have been blessed with a great husband, and my kiddos, Aleck and Ella. When I'm not eating bon bons on the couch, I am my kid's room mom, PTA member, Sunday School teacher, taxi driver, amateur photographer and personal chef. When I'm not doing those things, I'm running a small jewelry business, 2nd Amendment Jewelry (www.2ndamendmentjewelry.com), that I started with my twin sister, Glenda. It's a crazy and busy life, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life!